Cabin Rental Policy
35% deposit per cabin.
Your deposit is refunded when your cancelled reservation spot is rebooked at full season rates,
less a $75 fee for each cabin cancelled.
Receipt of your deposit is the acceptance to this policy.
To rent a cabin you must be 21 years of age.
Check in time is 3:00 PM - Check out time is 9:00 AM.
● Please respect your neighbors - quiet time is 10:00 PM – 8:00 AM
● Fireworks are not allowed on resort property.
● No RV's, campers, or tents.
● Off road vehicles may not be used on resort property, we do have a parking area for them.
● Personal motorized watercraft are not allowed at the resort.
● Pets are not allowed on resort property, we can recommend a local boarder.
● Smoking or vaping is not allowed in any of the cabins, lodge, fish
cleaning house or public spaces.
● Prior to arrival guests must sign a cabin rental agreement.
Boat Rental Policy
35% deposit per boat.
Receipt of your deposit is the acceptance of policies.
You must be 21 years of age to rent a boat.
Full Day Rentals are from 9AM through 8AM.
No refund for late arrival, early departure or days of partial or non-use.
Maximum capacity may NOT exceed what the boat is rated for. See sticker inside boat.
Gas is extra and rentals must be refilled with resort gas only.
Renter must have qualified knowledge in the use and handling of all of the equipment and agrees to use the boat in a careful and prudent manner.
Rental boats are NOT to be used for skiing, tubing or any pull behind activities.
The renter agrees to pay for all damages resulting from use or misuse of the boat and its equipment. The renter will not loan, sublet, or remove from the lake.
There will be a boat cleaning charge if your boat is not returned in the condition you got it in.
The renter must follow Minnesota's Boater Safety Regulations.
Signature of a liability waiver/rental agreement is required.
FOR YOUR SAFETY, WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND EVERYONE
ON BOARD WEARS A LIFE JACKET AT ALL TIMES.